Saturday, July 7, 2007

Orkut Miracle : Now share your ideas with the world through blogs.

orkut Blog: Welcome!
hi everyone
Orkut has launched orkut blogs.
Come share ur ideas or tricks with the world.
Did u love orkut??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh yeah orkut just rocks..its here that I met so many gud friends who have changed my outlook and also given me a whole load of confidence...keeep rockig orkut

a said...

ya Definately it is a miracle from orkut. Okut members R enjoying this. there R so much reply's from people that i can't write here.
just go to www.amazingorkut.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

haii please give any tips to create an community to visible to all.give reply.my id is pavankumaryerapureddy@gmail.com

TheCreativePen said...

I joined orkut to find an old friend lost when msn closed their chat rooms; no luck but I found half a dozen new friends. Great